Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tweet Smarts

I ventured onto Twitter for the first time this week. I know, I know, I am so behind the times and totally not cool, but I never really understood the draw before. Now that I've been dangling my toes in the bird bath for a couple days I'm starting to get it. Its nice getting my daily cliff notes of everything I should have read or heard about. For example, did you hear Britney Spears joined Path? Haven't we already had a close enough look at her life?

That being said I am totally the nerd who looked at the tutorial just to make sure I got it all. (No shame here, I already admitted how completely uncool I am.) But at least I got on twitter before my husband. He is still standing strong against the tweet wave and offered me no help when setting up my profile.

So now I turn to you for help. Are any of you on twitter? Can you share secrets of the trade and the best tweeters to follow?

1 comment: